Steps in the Proven Process
- Get-to-know-you conversation
- Who are the right parties to be involved?
- Are we the right solution?
- Does the prospect’s needs align with our services?
- Understand pain points
- Understand future needs
- Collect data to complete proforma and create proposal
- Scope of work defined
- Every business case is unique — customized solution
- Pricing defined
- Overcoming obstacles
- Send welcome packet
- Gather necessary documentation (i.e. master SKU list, SOPs, billing profile)
- Review roles and responsibilities for proposed timeline
- What can slow down the process?
- Set standing integration meetings
- Integration mapping, gathering, and testing
- Set up custom pack slips and labels
- Allow 72-96 hours for dock-to-stock
- Identify any pain points
- Allow for advanced notice
- Review labels
- Take photos
- Account management review
- Look back at volume, performance, and scope of work changes
- Look forward at business forecast and changes, pricing changes, and insights
- Communication between the client and the Beyond team, enhancement opportunities
- Define and solve issues
- OTARR (Operations Team After Action Review): deep dive with action items
- What were the intensions?
- What happened?
- What can we learn?
- What should we do next time?
- What should we do now?
Want to hear from us?
Recent Blog Posts
Fueled by Increasing Demand in Kansas City, Beyond Warehousing Will Open Its Third 3PL Warehouse
Beyond Warehousing expands its footprint in the Kansas City market with warehouse space now totaling over a million square feet. Kansas City, MO: Beyond Warehousing, a full-service 3PL warehousing company, announced the planned opening of its third warehouse in the Kansas City metro. The 440,000-square-foot
Developing a Warehouse Transition Plan
Completing the process of choosing a new 3PL warehouse is a considerable feat, but the hard work is still ongoing. Developing a transition plan for moving inventory and operations to the new warehouse is an involved process. Minimizing disruption to your business and, in turn,
Beyond Warehousing Opens Second Kansas City Warehouse
Beyond Warehousing Expands Business in Kansas City Metro Kansas City Missouri: On July 1st, Beyond Warehousing, a full-service 3PL warehouse, opened its second building. The new facility is in South Kansas City and part of the Blue River Commerce Center.“In just three years, Beyond Warehousing