Steps in the Proven Process
- Get-to-know-you conversation
- Who are the right parties to be involved?
- Are we the right solution?
- Does the prospect’s needs align with our services?
- Understand pain points
- Understand future needs
- Collect data to complete proforma and create proposal
- Scope of work defined
- Every business case is unique — customized solution
- Pricing defined
- Overcoming obstacles
- Send welcome packet
- Gather necessary documentation (i.e. master SKU list, SOPs, billing profile)
- Review roles and responsibilities for proposed timeline
- What can slow down the process?
- Set standing integration meetings
- Integration mapping, gathering, and testing
- Set up custom pack slips and labels
- Allow 72-96 hours for dock-to-stock
- Identify any pain points
- Allow for advanced notice
- Review labels
- Take photos
- Account management review
- Look back at volume, performance, and scope of work changes
- Look forward at business forecast and changes, pricing changes, and insights
- Communication between the client and the Beyond team, enhancement opportunities
- Define and solve issues
- OTARR (Operations Team After Action Review): deep dive with action items
- What were the intentions?
- What happened?
- What can we learn?
- What should we do next time?
- What should we do now?
Want to hear from us?
Subscribe to receive Beyond Warehousing newsletters and other valuable content.
If you have any questions about our services or capabilities, please reach out to our team!